AIM
CapnChrom

Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

Man

It's rare that I'll even come across something that I am compelled to review.. but this is brilliant spritework. Of course, there's lots of bias seeing as how I'm a huge Naruto Fan, but the imitation to the actual video is shockingly good seeing as how your resources were so limited. Nicely done fellow Narutite.

Who Who

Uhm.......

That was kinda' strange. I can tell most people won't understand this movie. You had some nice smooth animation, but you really should try to get a better plot going. That duck was pretty interesting, expecially his expressions. Get rid of those subtitles that keep popping up, they're really distracting.

LocalNeroflash responds:

hmmm.. i remember you when i was about 10 years old i think you got the front page thingy yeah that movie was cool XD.

well thx for review and that you liked my movie (or did you like it?)
well the most reviewers getted it..
well thx for review

CKY: Shock And Terror CKY: Shock And Terror

Awesome!

One of my favourite songs by CKY, and this instantly caught my attention. Your artwork and story is also very good. I simply loved this. I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.

OC's plan OC's plan

Oh sweet glory

A clock flash, one of the many fragments left of the CC (I'm assuming that the CC is dead...). Well, let's see. I can't judge this correctly from what you were trying to get across, but criteria-wise, this movie blew.

Pico Graphics Demo Pico Graphics Demo

It was OK..

I dunno, it's never a good idea to submit incomplete flash work. It was pretty good for an intro, but that's all it was. And people hating waiting for an intro. You had some decent animation, so I don't know why you didn't wait to finish it all before submitting.

Wonderful World Tribute Wonderful World Tribute

get your own damn material

bowling for columbine ripoff

My Angel My Angel

NIGHTWISH!

First Blind Guardian and now Nightwish, Jesus you have good taste in music :D

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Jimmy Dean Sausages Jimmy Dean Sausages

HAHAHAHAHHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

The 80's Finest: V1.2 The 80's Finest: V1.2

heheh

i used to own about 95% of the toys made for mask, hemm memories

Metal Pr0n Solid Metal Pr0n Solid

moron

saw this on consuption junction weeks ago